Client Case Study
Automotive Insurance Carrier
A long-term ARM client needed to find new data sources for a multi-channel automotive insurance campaign targeted to a specific professional association.
Initially, a change in the carrier’s internal marketing strategy caused the insurer to cease acquiring external, third party data sources.ARM was re-engaged when the client realized that third party data would be essential for a pilot grow initiative. ARM was tasked with:
- Procuring unlimited-use data for a 12-month trial
- Identify and negotiate direct and email lists seeking:
- the best qualified data
- at the optimal price
In order to meet our client’s cost parameters we needed to procure data and separate primary source compliers from the re-sellers data.
First, ARM needed to identify niche populations nationally.
Second, ARM needed to determine the metrics:
- cost of data
- quality of data
ResultsWe were able to identify unique data sources and eliminate duplications.
- First wave of the program completed successfully.
- Continuing data acquisition over several years.
- Identified additional audiences for long-term development.
- Data costs were more efficient than prior engagements.