Client Case Study
Financial Services Institution
The client dissolved their 18 year relationship with a previous data partner. Adrea Rubin Marketing was engaged to ensure direct mail solicitations were in home before competitive offers.
- ARM could manage their direct marketing efforts more efficiently
- Lower acquisition costs
- Client wanted > faster, cheaper, better
- Negotiate with hundreds of list owners to participate in a proprietary flagship consumer database.
- Convince data sources to release updates directly to a processing center.
- Persuade list owners to accept mandatory uniform pricing parameters for database participation.
- Consolidate hundreds of lists and identify list families with strong corporate buying power
- Mail planning, campaign optimization and oversight of the entire process
- 99% database participation in a two-year period.
- Significant reduction in mailing list costs and ensured the bank savings year over year.
- A savings of $17 million was realized over an 8 year period