Client Case Study
ARM was asked to review current product line, reverse the trend of declining agent sales and to streamline multiple legacy systems online by:
- Sell more insurance products to the consumer, through the agent channel, while encouraging the consumer to establish a stronger relationship with the carrier, and not only the agent
- Find a way for the Carrier to own a greater piece of the consumer relationship without diminishing or threatening the Agent relationship
- Each product line was independent in terms of IT and legacy platforms
- This created a difficult environment to uncover opportunity.
- There was no way of gaining an accurate overview with the differences in data.
- Streamline marketing messages that agents utilize in their sales activities
- Create agent contact strategy and control timing of outreach
- Manage all of the disparate databases more efficiently
- The ARM team crafted a comprehensive competitive intelligence report
- Contact strategy
The ARM team authored customer correspondence for the client.
- ARM developed a contact strategy for the home office and agents
- Allowed customized outreach/ correspondence
- Multi-channel outreach
- Creation of a single database
- The carrier could more effectively market specific products and offers to policyholders due to the availability (and accessibility) of information
- Double digit growth (best gain in 5 years) in new premiums generated from existing policyholders
- ARM’s work became the foundation of a new CRM system